Will A Chest Infection Harm A Baby In Pregnancy Could I Be Pregnant? When Can I Test? Is My Baby In Danger?

Could I be pregnant? When can I test? Is my baby in danger? - will a chest infection harm a baby in pregnancy

My last time in September 29 to 4 October (dates are approximate, because I was stressed out and I'm not forgetting, of course!). On 11 October, I insert NuvaRing (first time) and 17 Cefprozil was made by one of pneumonia are available. Among the medications as prescribed, but it only took about 250 mg per Day 17 October, 18 and 19 I am totally able to be in a panic (like my husband, pregnant, and I) had sex every day from 11-24 October and need to know if I try as quickly as possible because I do not smoke marijuana on chronic treatment of nausea several months. Even if I'm pregnant, is there a chance that my child has suffered an injury?

2 comments:

Hello...My Name is __________ said...

In the early days, you (the egg, not even for about 1 week implant after ovulation, it is) about 3 weeks or more after the period. Doctors say the stress of what had happened, as the chronic abuse during pregnancy, which usually is the problem. Some weeks, a general principle it is good. (I drank a few times after I'm pregnant, so I know the feeling:)

I do not know until a test is to think of home work 5 days before the planned period of R, but not always 100% accurate so early. Be careful from now on, until you know.
If you have doubts, see your doctor, because the contraceptive hormones are good for the developing baby (for a long time, I am sure that 2 weeks is not a problem)and you probably want to remove the ring, if you are Preggers ..

Lilpickl... said...

there is no medical evidence which is connected marjuana congenital anomalies. I had a friend who smoked during pregnancy and the baby was fine. I'm not saying you should not smoke, or because it is not right for me to say, but a test or make an appointment with your doctor. The doctor will not continue to smoke, so do not worry.

Post a Comment