How To Copy Shiny Stone Stone In Diamond Pokemon Shiny Gold Question?

Pokemon Shiny Gold Question? - how to copy shiny stone stone in diamond

I can not remember where I heard that, but I think the next Pokemon Shining Gold comes in a few weeks and elite four and champion, including that of the Masters defeated, I'm pretty sure that you have received is automatically registered. It is a problem because I have a copy of the shiny gold can not save the game are (where it says: "Error ..."), save backups of the emulator and disk space for storing party. I do not want to lose my current savings of bright gold when the next beta comes out of this hole a lotta effort to make a strong team, so here is my question.

1. Is it possible that my Shiny Gold ROM, you can save the game, so that defeat when the next beta, and the champion, I do not want to lose all my savings and have to start from scratch?

or

2. Is it possible to export my saved game in the new gold-ROM, which was in a position to save the game in the game too?

If you know a solution to my problem, please answer this question! =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment