The Sims 2 Doesnt Work On My Pc Anymore Why Wont My PC Game Sims 2 Nightlife Install? 10 Points Quick!?

Why wont my PC game sims 2 nightlife install? 10 points quick!? - the sims 2 doesnt work on my pc anymore

I had my computer games, Sims 2, Sims 2 University and Nightlife.
I uninstalled the night life after college, and left the original Sims 2 to her, to see if my computer run faster. No matter what I tried to install the nightlife and the university and college graduates work easy!
What happened? ?
The Thingo Autorun for night life does not seem to write like this D: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ autostart.exe or what is in the "Run" and it does not work. It is as if the reader is not on there!
Please help by custom install or something else?

10 points! lol! Hurry up! I want my sims have a car with us!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

hmmm ... I'm surprised they have for all the ... Make sure that the disk is not scratched and the disc number law

pinkone1... said...

If it cracks, then you should go to my computer, then you go where your folder. usually not a duplicate of existence. If there are two "sims nightlife on your hard drive and then right click, false (which is easy to recognize) and click" Eject.

are for some reason the game thingy duplicate blocks installed correctly .. Hope that helped

Ricardo Jose G said...

I think that is the problem, why uninstalling Nightlife. I think EA games proprietary software, which can only be installed once.

El D said...

It is essential that the correct number and all that crap and make sure it can not be burned. If you burn another copy to be burned with it.
and probably because you are a small speaker with diffuse hair: D

melethan... said...

If you saved when you bought the game, you can always try EA Games Technical Support

Post a Comment