Safe Sippy Water In The Sippy Cup... Safe?

Water in the Sippy cup... safe? - safe sippy

I'm trying desperately to break my son from the bottle. He is 13 months. It was a bottle of milk for a nap and the other for sleeping. Sleep at night for themselves. This is a bottle. Today I had the idea to bring water into the cup to the bed and fell asleep in his highchair for dinner .. lol. so cute!
I have tried and give milk to suck on the bed, but he did not like milk bubbles through the nozzle into the SIP. angry!
To give water instead of milk for better or worse. I mean that no milk in the teeth layin in bed has.

What thoughts about this idea? In fact, he seems to have worked, as he is asleep now. I maintain that this will break the bottle.

7 comments:

Jane Collective said...

This is a great idea, that the teeth so affected Arent. Deaf and this is what I am, I've just started giving a bottle to bed, then at the end of a bottle of water, they always had time to sleep. Then I started to give the cup of water in the night. Now she happily goes to bed:)

Denise said...

my kids 11 months apart, in fact, my children are now aged between 10 ... Baba, I ween my son realized he was gone 2 .. I could not do it when I was a baby ... Then I got two of him at 1 a.m.-2 p.m. .. I threw the spear, and had cups, but not in the cradle ... Good luck

Honor's Mommy said...

We give our daughter to drink water at night. It is much better for them than milk, juice, water, etc. will not harm, all the teeth. My daughter did not drink so much, is a safety issue, but I spoke with his lecture on the topic and said that it is beautiful ....

Me said...

Lucky you. My daughter acts as if they fly, if I were trying to water (I have a little apple juice to drink it.) If you drink water, "Roll With It. At his age it enough nutrients from the food table .

~Got A Pea In My Pod~ said...

Excellent idea! Water is not bad for a baby. Water is good, and contains no sugar sit on the teeth. You can give a water baby!

cmh said...

He is old enough for a sip of water before going to bed ... It is good to do what they do.

Violet said...

So he's gets enough milk during the day, either a glass or bottle, it should not hurt to give the water before going to sleep. It seems that the function is still sucking to calm and sleep. I am not sure that the replacement is a swig from the bottle a real difference. He was still asleep associate with something in his mouth.

Elizabeth Pantley writes in his book "The No Cry Sleep Solution". She suggested to put an end to food until the child falls asleep. Substitute something else, like a blanket or a teddy bear, rocking, singing, music, or just before bed. Finally, it is as a reference of sleep, and do not have the bottle.

Post a Comment