Priceline Hotel Trip Insurance Is It Worth Buying The Priceline Hotel Cancellation Insurance?

Is it worth buying the priceline Hotel Cancellation insurance? - priceline hotel trip insurance

I am planning a trip to Chicago with the name of your own price feature. I'm going 480-640 Old Quarter for a hotel for 8 days.

The amount of 500 or more is to look at the $ 40 cancellation / travel interruption insurance? If I do, I do not think I'll come when I need to cancel due to illness. Of course, he is on vacation, so we go back, if I had something devistating.

3 comments:

Nikki♥ Hannah June Due 05/01/10♥ said...

Take it! is always better to have it. Or you lose $ 40 now or possibly lose $ 500 higher. As a travel agency I have seen too many people who turn to lose, and if something unexpected happens.

Val said...

Yes
Every time you buy a non-refundable ticket or hotel in advance, please purchase insurance. Otherwise, you're completely out of the money if something happens.
If you do not buy insurance, Travelocity or Expedia to buy in which no advance. Or sit in the hotel's website today. Sometimes you can get a better interest rate.

PhotoMan said...

In addition to, what others have said .. Read the fine print before you buy .. like a refund may be very difficult - they have very definite limits, and the reasons for their money.

Post a Comment