Bladder Infection More Condition_symptoms Men Ive Been Peeing A Lot More Then Usual And It Hurts When I Pee, Bladder Infection Or Pregnant?

Ive been peeing a lot more then usual and it hurts when i pee, bladder infection or pregnant? - bladder infection more condition_symptoms men

I was tempted, much more than usual, but when I pee It `s not as much as usual, doesn` t burn or not to pee, so I `m, but I think if you hold his pee too long and your stomach starts to hurt when I `m urinate and then gives me a good time.
Is this a symptom of pregnancy, a bladder infection .. or something else?

4 comments:

Ollie said...

You should consult your doctor could anyone.

Mushroom... said...

TBH I would say, urinary tract infection. I used to come often and was always the same. Do you need to urinate frequently with little urine to pass. In general, no pain when urinating, but a burning sensation or pain after the stations.
You can search for a test in UTI fired a walk in the middle and more immediately, if left untreated can cause serious complications such as infection of the kidney.

........... said...

Infection.
The pain is usually a burning sensation

Women have changes in the bladder to empty
5. Month of pregnancy when fetal growth compresses
Bladder, urinate frequently.
No pain when urinating.

holdtigh... said...

Sounds like I had cystitis a few times, not very nice! To drink cranberry juice to make it clear at all times. if not resolved in a few days of drinking, then I see a doctor.

Post a Comment